Welcome to Python Package Template’s documentation!¶
This is an opinionated attempt to document how I deploy a python application with documentation, testing, pypi, and continuous deployment. This project will be updated as I change my python development practices. Number one this is a learning experience.
This project is a python package itself and full documentation is available on readthedocs. Each of the steps below includes a link to the section in the documentation.
- setup a bare python package with git repo (
- setup pypi deployment with git tags
- setup conda deployment with git tags
- setup docker deployment with git tags
- setup testing on each commit with
- setup documentation with
sphinxon readthedocs and self hosted
- setup command line interface with
- setup badges for README.md
- Command Line Interface